Compact Fire Ring
No matter the locale, there will always be cool evenings to enjoy the warmth of a backyard fire. Necessories’ Fire Rings and Pits add charm to any backyard design. Because they’re built with high-quality Rockwood block and a U.S. Park Service grade steel insert, they will last indefinitely.
- Optional Natural Gas or LP gas log
- Comes with everything you need to build it, right down to the gloves
- Easy to follow visual course-by-course instructions
- No cutting necessary
- Assembles in an afternoon
- Height: 12″
- Diameter: 44″ (Interior Diameter 31″)
- Heavy gauge, solid steel insert protects block
- Builds in an afternoon*
- Optional Swivel Cooking Grate
- Optional E-Z Access Spark Screen
- Optional Cover
- Heavy guage welded steel construction
- ADA compliant
- Anti-theft feature
- 2.25" H, eight piece, Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast top
- 52" dia., 2.25" thick
- Keeps ash and sparks in, debris out
- Hinged for easy access
- Keeps children, animals and debris out
- Heavy galvanized steel covers interior
- With or without slot for cooking grate
*Build times assume two people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction.
**Before building your Grand Fire Ring, check with your local zoning commission for building restrictions and required construction permits.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is a combustion byproduct known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Counters & block
Necessories kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls' multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland wall block. Its linear design and aged appearance fit well in landscapes of any style or color! Inventory may vary. Be sure to refer to actual product when making final color selection. To find a dealer nearest you, please contact us!
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.